Real Alliance Network Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Real Aliance Network reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership.
- If Real Alliance Network refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
Membership Cancellation by Member
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund of $30 registration fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via our support center and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled/returned to Real Alliance Network.
- All refund requests must be made by the member himself or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all Real Alliance Network memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.